- 2 scoops fermented GREEK YOGURT proteins+ vanilla
- 3 cups walnuts, ground
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed
- 2 tbsp grass-fed butter (melted or softened)
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp water
“Phyllo” Almond Coating:
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 1 tbsp softened grass fed butter
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl and combine thoroughly.
- Add in softened butter and remaining wet ingredients. Mix well until a sticky dough consistency is reached (add more water as needed).
- Roll into bite-sized balls.
- Create “phyllo” almond coating by toasting ground almonds with butter in frying pan until golden (being careful to stir often to avoid burning). Add a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Roll each bite into the “phyllo” almond coating.
Makes approximately 2 dozen bites